My Big Nigerian Wedding Lagos
My Big Nigerian Wedding Abuja
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions relate to your application to participate in a Reality Show being filmed for My Big Nigerian Wedding organized by WED Magazine and handled by the Production Company – Riverside Productions. The information given by you in your application may be used in the Programme should you be shortlisted as one of the finalists :
- You must not impersonate or attempt to impersonate any person or entity in the process of your application and participation in the contest. Any attempt to do so could lead to your disqualification from participating in the show.
- You are not eligible to apply to enter this competition if you are an employee or a close relation of an employee of WED Magazine, Riverside Productions, Innovoedge Limited or any parent, subsidiary or associated company.
- You must not post, upload or otherwise transmit or link to Content that is: unlawful; threatening; harmful; abusive; pornographic or includes nudity; offensive; harassing; excessively violent; tortuous; defamatory; invasive of another's privacy, publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, contract or other rights; false or misleading; obscene; vulgar; libelous; hateful; or discriminatory.
- Applications can be made online at www.mbnwedding.com and is totally FREE. Do not pay any money to any person or organization to enter for the contest.
- The Producers reserve the right to suspend or close at any time the application and voting process. The Producers may in their sole discretion include additional methods of application at any time and change the closing dates for receiving applications at their will.
- You acknowledge and agree to abide by the rules, regulations, terms and conditions for this competition as determined by the Producer and you acknowledge that the Rules may be changed (including without limitation verbally) at any time by the Producer in their sole discretion. The Producers’ decisions regarding all elements of the application process, the competition and the Programme shall be final and binding.
- The Producer, their agents and sub-contractors do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any online applications, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any messages or applications not being properly received properly.
- You consent that the Producer will be the sole and exclusive owner of all rights and material filmed, taped, photographed and/or recorded pursuant in connection with the contest.
- You must portray yourself in good behavior at all times during the contest and not harass or harm another person.
- To apply for the contest, you must be willing to get married in Lagos by July 2014. The wedding for the winning couple MUST take place in Lagos, Nigeria. The location cannot and will not be changed.
- The eventual value of the wedding could be more or less than N15Million depending on contributions from sponsors and the couples’ preferences. No cash prize would be awarded for this contest. All rewards are in kind, not cash.
- Either one or both bride and groom must be a Nigerian. Contestants can apply from any part of the world, however, you must have the right to live in Nigeria and be able to demonstrate that you have this right on request by the Producers at any time and you agree to notify the Producers immediately of any change in your immigration status.
- You will not without the Producers prior written consent disclose, publish or discuss with any third party any information relating to the Programme, your appearance in the Programme, the production team or any participants in the Programme nor any other information which may come to your attention including without limitation in relation to the broadcaster, the Producer or otherwise save where such information is already in the public domain.
- This contest covers ONLY the cost of the Wedding Reception. The Religious, Civil and/or Traditional wedding ceremony is not covered by this contest. The couple is responsible for obtaining the necessary wedding certificate and permissions needed to conduct the wedding ceremony.
- The Producers of the contest and the wedding vendors have the discretion to choose how and what the wedding would be like. The couple’s tastes and preferences would definitely be taken into consideration.
- The Producers will not be held financially responsible at any point during the contest as you entered at will.
- Any and all information disclosed to or obtained by you concerning or correlating to the contest, the contestants, the events, the outcome of the contest, the Producer, the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be strictly confidential.
Invalid Phone number or password